Start your day with a burst of Southwestern flavors in our Scrambled Southwestern Eggs. Fluffy eggs infused with zesty spices, mixed with diced peppers, onions, and a can of our signature Hatch Diced Green Chiles. Served with a side of warm tortillas, this breakfast dish is a harmonious blend of Tex-Mex goodness. Prepare to delight your taste buds with a hearty and satisfying breakfast that embodies the spirit of the Southwest.
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (4 ounce) HATCH® Diced Green Chile
- 1 cup shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a medium size mixing bowl beat eggs.
- Add diced green chile and salt.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Gentle mix until eggs are fully cooked.
- While eggs are still hot sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a corn or flour tortilla.