Another amazing HATCH® recipe to try.
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp (tail off)
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 can (4 ounce) HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounce) HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 corn tortillas
- Garnish: cilantro leaves, fresh lime wedges
- In a large mixing bowl add cooked shrimp, sweet onions, diced green chiles, old bay seasoning, 1/2 the shredded cheese, lime juice, cumin, and minced garlic.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Roll corn tortillas on flat service. Fill with shrimp mixture.
- Line a 9 x 13 casserole dish with the rolled enchiladas.
- Cover with HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce with Roasted Garlic.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.