Loaded Sheet Pan Taco Nachos with our HATCH® diced and roasted green chiles and topped with our delicious Organic HATCH® Green Chile Salsa. This makes the perfect snack.
- 1 pound taco meat
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Green Chiles
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 6 ounces shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup HATCH® Organic Jalapeño Slices
- 1/2 cup of sliced tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Organic HATCH® Green Chile Salsa
- Organic Jalapeño Slices
- Fry taco meat in a medium size skillet with onions, garlic, taco seasoning, and HATCH® Green Chiles.
- Cook for about ten minutes or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Layer tortilla chips with taco meat, shredded cheese, and jalapeño slices.
- Place in a preheated broiler for about 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, sliced tomatoes, and our tasty organic HATCH® Green Chile Salsa.