Make this easy Chipotle Tortilla Soup with our HATCH® Organic Red Chile Enchilada Sauce and our HATCH® Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles. This soup is delicious!
- 4 cups roasted or boiled chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 32 ounces of chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounce) Organic HATCH® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (10 ounce) HATCH® Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn kernels
- 4 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: diced avocado, sliced radishes, fresh lime wedges, blue corn tortilla chips, sliced jalapeño peppers, cilantro leaves, sour cream
- In a large stock pot add cooking oil, onions, and garlic.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about five minutes or until onions are translucent in color.
- Then add shredded chicken, chicken broth, HATCH® Red Enchilada Sauce, HATCH® Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, black beans with juice, corn, chipotle sauce, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish accordingly. Enjoy!