Layers of beef, HATCH® green chiles, and diced tomatoes topped with melted pepper jack cheese for the best-ever Queso Fundido.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (85/15)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 can HATCH® Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 (6 ounce) chopped frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) Shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- I an medium cast iron pan add cooking oil, ground beef, and taco seasoning.
- Cook over medium-high heat, continually mixing to break up beef.
- Cook until beef is thoroughly cooked about 8-10 minutes.
- Add HATCH® Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles.
- Add HATCH® Diced Green Chiles.
- Add chopped frozen spinach.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Sprinkle with shredded Pepper Jack cheese.
- Broil in a preheated oven for about 3 – 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden and fully melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!