Easy family snack of layered crispy tater tots loaded with HATCH® Diced Green Chiles, cheddar cheese, cilantro, and fresh diced tomatoes all topped with a spicy crema.
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- 4 ounces shredded cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans HATCH® Diced Green Chilies
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- In a medium size cook sheet cook tater tots according to package directions.
- Then preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Meantime drain green chiles in a strainer to remove excess juice.
- Chop cilantro leaves.
- Dice tomatoes
- For Creama: Add sour cream into a small mixing bowl.
- Add hot sauce and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- After tater tots are fully cooked add strained green chiles, making sure to spread evenly over tater tots.
- Then add shredded cheese and return to over to melt.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and melted.
- Remove from oven and add spiced-up crema.
- Garnish Totchos with cilantro leaves and diced tomatoes.
- Serve and Enjoy!