A Southwestern favorite – Huevos Rancheros made with our Organic HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce and our diced roasted green chiles. This recipe is packed with flavor.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Diced Green Chile
- 1.5 cups Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- 1.5 cups Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- In a small saucepan heat enchilada sauce and diced green chiles over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until bubbling.
- Place one corn tortilla in the center of the plate and add enchilada sauce mixture, enough to cover the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and repeat.
- Place in oven at 200 degrees to keep warm and melt cheese.
- Meanwhile, fry an egg in a non-stick pan, and cover with a lid to help the egg cook evenly.
- Once you see white over the yolk, remove the egg and plate.
- Garnish with lettuce and tomato.
- Repeat for each plate.
- Serve immediately.