Indulge in the rich and flavorful experience of our Hatch® Green Chile Quiche. A buttery, flaky crust embraces a savory filling of eggs, melted cheese, and the star of the show – our authentic Hatch® Diced Green Chiles. Each bite is a harmonious blend of creaminess and mild spice, creating a delightful quiche that’s both comforting and exciting. Perfect for brunch or any time of the day, this quiche celebrates the unique taste of the Southwest with every delicious forkful.
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake pie crust for 7 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile beat eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add chopped ham, onion, milk, salt, green chiles, and cheddar cheese and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake for 50- 55 minutes or until the center is firm and cooked.