Keto-friendly egg muffins made with roasted HATCH® Green Chiles and organic eggs. High in protein and low in carbs.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a standard-size non-stick muffin pan with melted butter and set aside.
- Add eggs to the blender.
- Mix for about 15 seconds until blended.
- Add Pepper Jack cheese and cottage cheese.
- Add salt.
- Mix on high speed for 30-45 seconds or until blended.
- Add green chiles.
- Mix for 5 seconds.
- Pour into greased muffin pans, filling about halfway.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the centers are firm.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from muffin pans.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with fresh fruit.