Comfort food at its best. This simple and easy White Bean Chili Verde will have dinner on the table in under thirty minutes. Made with our HATCH® Organic Enchilada Sauce and for an added kick our HATCH® Green Chiles. Garnish with tortilla chips and fresh lime for a tasty finish. As an added bonus this recipe is gluten-free.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Diced Green Chiles (hot)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans of Navy beans with juice
- 2 cups roasted chicken, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Tortilla chips for garnish
- In a large stock pot add cooking oil, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes on medium-high or until the onion is translucent in color.
- Add HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, HATCH® Green Chiles, chicken stock, cilantro leaves, navy beans, and roasted chicken.
- Mix until combined.
- Heat until soup is heated thoroughly about 15 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and lime wedge.