A creamy delicious dip made with onion, garlic, cream cheese, roasted corn, diced roasted chicken, shredded cheese, and our HATCH® diced and roasted green chiles and HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce. This recipe is definitely a crowd-pleaser!
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (4 ounce) HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can (15 ounce) HATCH® Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 3 cups roast chicken, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- In a medium size skillet add oil, onion and garlic. Cook over medium high heat until onions are translucent, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add HATCH® diced green chiles and cream cheese.
- Mix continuously until the cream cheese is fully melted and creamy.
- Add enchilada sauce, roasted corn and roast chicken.
- Mix well until combined.
- Add shredded Mexican cheese to top of mixture.
- Transfer to a preheated oven under broiler for about 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese topping is light golden brown.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.