Slightly toasted breakfast burrito stuffed with HATCH® green chile, sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese.
- 6 extra-large flour tortillas
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 2 cups scrambled eggs
- 2 cups cooked hash browns
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup HATCH® Green Whole Chiles, diced
- In an extra-large skillet fry breakfast sausage over medium heat until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Add cooked hash browns, diced green chiles, and scrambled eggs.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover pan until cheese is melted about 3 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Roll burritos, lay flat and add about 1.5 cups of mixture into the center of the tortilla.
- Roll the side of the tortilla in and then roll from one side to the other forming a tight burrito.
- Place the burrito onto the non-stick skillet and toast each side for about 2 minutes each side or until toasted.
- Slice the burrito in half and serve on individual serving plates.
- For more ZING garnish with extra HATCH® Green Chiles! ENJOY!