Serve this tasty dip cold or hot with veggies and crackers for a spicy appetizer or snack. Made with layers of flavor using our hot HATCH® Roasted Green Chiles.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts – sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can HATCH® Green Chiles (Hot)
- 3 dashed hot sauce
- Drain artichoke hearts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Slice artichoke hearts into smaller bite-size pieces.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, green chiles, artichoke hearts, and hot sauce.
- Mix until blended.
- Serve with sliced veggies or crackers.
- To serve hot: Transfer dip to an oven-proof pan and bake under the broiler for 5 – 7 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown.