Comfort food at its best. This simple and easy White Bean Chili Verde will have dinner on the table in under thirty minutes. Made with our Hatch Organic Enchilada Sauce and for an added kick our Hatch Green Chiles. Garnish with tortilla chips and fresh lime for a tasty finish. For an added bonus this recipe is gluten-free.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can Hatch Diced Green Chiles (hot)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Navy beans with juice
- 2 cups roasted chicken, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Tortilla chips for garnish
- In a large stock pot add cooking oil, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes on medium high or until onion is translucent in color.
- Add Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce , Hatch Green Chiles, chicken stock, cilantro leave, navy beans, and roasted chicken .
- Mix until combined.
- Heat until soup is heated thoroughly about 15 minutes.
- Serve into individual bowls.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and lime wedge.