Southern-style hash browns with shredded corn beef topped with our HATCH® Diced Green Chiles and shredded cheese. This makes the perfect spicy Southwestern breakfast!
- 2 cups shredded cooked corn beef
- 2 cups Southern-style hash browns, frozen
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 can (4 ounce) HATCH® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican Blend or cheddar
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- In a large non-stick skillet warm skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cooking oil, corn beef, and southern-style hash browns.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until potatoes are crispy and cooked through about 25 minutes.
- Top with HATCH® diced green chiles and shredded cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!