PREP: 15 min | COOK: 25 min | MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 can of HATCH Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 8 oz left over turkey - white and dark meat
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Begin by shredding turkey with a fork.
- Place tortillas on flat surface and fill with turkey, onion and bell pepper.
- Roll, and place in greased square casserole dish.
- Repeat and cover with HATCH Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, then cover with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted completely.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Serve.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Share what you made with us! Tag #hatchchileco on Instagram, Twitter and more! See what others are making with HATCH™ and HATCH Select™ products on Instagram now!