PREP: 20 min | COOK: 20 min | MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1 can Hatch Chile Company Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lbs. Pre-cooked Free Range Chicken cut in pieces
- 8-10 Organic Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 4 oz Organic Monterey Jack Cheese
- Lettuce, Shredded
- Tomato, Chopped
- In skillet, heat a little oil, add the de-boned chicken and fry to heat through.
- Add Green Enchilada Sauce, raise the flame to bring the skillet to a boil, lower heat to simmer and cover.
- Simmer chicken for 15 minutes. Remove from flame.
- Heat skillet to heat tortillas on. Place heated tortilla on counter.
- Using tongs, put the chicken on the tortilla and a little more sauce. Add lettuce and tomato. Roll up burritos. Serves: 8
Did You Try This Recipe?
Share what you made with us! Tag #hatchchileco on Instagram, Twitter and more! See what others are making with HATCH™ and HATCH Select™ products on Instagram now!