PREP: 10 min | COOK: 45 min | MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 14 oz. Hatch Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 1/2 Lbs. round steak
- 2 tsp. butter or oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 15-oz. can tomatoes
- Red chile powder, ground
- Fresh handful cilantro, chopped finely
- Boil round steak until tender, but not too well done. Cut it into small cubes.
- In a large deep skillet, fry in the butter or oil until browned.
- Remove from heat. Add Red Enchilada Sauce. Season with salt, oregano, and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and cilantro. Cook for half an hour.
- Add additional chile powder to increase heat.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Share what you made with us! Tag #hatchchileco on Instagram, Twitter and more! See what others are making with HATCH™ and HATCH Select™ products on Instagram now!